Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Wish

After reading about this woman, I had to share and post a blog today, 2 days before Christmas.

I do not know who reads my blog, so here is a recap. 3 years, my family and I spent Christmas thinking it would be my last Christmas with my family. I had a diagnosis of stage IV melanoma. According to the National Institute of Health "The prognosis for patients with distant metastases is generally poor, with historical 5-year survival rates of less than 10%."

Therefore, I definitely had thoughts about how my husband and daughter would love without me. During treatments I prayed that my husband would find love again if I were to pass.

I think that when one is close to dying we have intuitions as to how to move on peacefully. Those who know me even better, know I believe in Angelic Help....I know we have angels who will guide us through the hard times.

This beautiful woman definitely is an angel now and this story is so beautiful!!

I will continue to pray for those who are fighting cancer right now, as cancer does not take a Christmas Vacation. Cancer keeps going through all days....and it is a horrible nemesis for us to face. It is no longer an "old" person's disease. It takes mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters from us.

When I tell my family I do not want anything for Christmas....I mean it, as I have survived and I live, 3 years after thinking I would gone and they would be dealing with facing life without me.


Peace and Love to you all out there!! & a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!



(Not that I am the most important person in the world, but I sure love my family!!)



 
Benda Schmitz... passed away from cancer and left her family an awesome wish for happiness in her absence.


http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/two-years-after-she-passed-away-a-woman-gives-her-family-an

No comments:

Post a Comment