Friday, July 5, 2013

SUNBURN!!

PS, This post is a follow up to my last post. 

SUNBURNS ARE BAD! 

This is what happened to my very own daughter on a "CLOUDY DAY."  YES, you can get a sunburn on an overcast day.  This was an overcast and cool day in Huntington Beach last month.   My response to my daughter is one I will not put in writing. It was along the lines of "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ##** KIDDIN' ME!!!!!"


So my fellow sun worshippers, every sunburn you get increases your chances of getting melanoma as an adult. I won't throw stats at you, just know that MELANOMA is BAD. Melanoma is CANCER and it KILLS.


Please protect yourselves on these sunny days. I know my daughter regretted this burn and does not want me to get MAD at her again.

MELANOMA IS MORE than SKIN CANCER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment