Friday, January 30, 2015

Random Thoughts

As you get farther away from cancer treatment, life begins to take on a "regular" pace. And that is just fine with me.... BUT, thoughts of cancer are always present.

BIG THINGS I have learned:
1) there are no big things!
2) life is precious!
3) if I don't have enough $ for all my bills, it's ok to have a pile of bills I can't pay
4) did I say Life is PRECIOUS? well , it is......

I know some people are still fighting and I will continue to pray for them.

I HOPE my story of hope can help someone out there.


sidenote: I had a good friend die after fighting breast cancer for years, back a few years ago. She had wanted to see her daughter graduate. She did not get to.... My BEAUTIFUL daughter will graduate in May and I AM ALIVE TO SEE IT!!  I LOVE YOU ALLISON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment