Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Well, EXCUSE ME!


I have realized that my new attitude towards life, post cancer, is one of "Don't Mess with ME!" I do not have the patience to put up with nonsense. Life is really too short! I have always been one to speak my mind and now it is even so much more a part of who I am.


The last visit I had with my doctor, he ordered tests and wanted me to see him in June. I thought, no way, that is too long for someone with my diagnosis. I went April 1st and got my tests done and called his office asking for the results. I have to take care of ME.

I hope you do not wait for an experience with death to live an honest life. Live life like you mean it! 

So, if I say something that offends you, EXCUSE ME, I fought HARD to stay alive and I do not have time for your ****!!

It is important to move through life and have no regrets and do what you want! 

What is important to you?




No comments:

Post a Comment