Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Why Me?


For me, it has been the fact that I am a cancer patient. I am in remission, but I do still see a doctor quite frequently. I often feel jealous of healthy people! I think "WHY ME!?!" What did I do to deserve this?

Now I think, how in the hell did I survive?? Why did I get to live while so many others die? How did my body tolerate 5 of the most toxic drugs out there? How on earth did I get through it all?

Well, Heavenly Father helped me....my Angels watched over me.....and PRAYERS. I do believe in the power of prayer. Each day I pray for those who are still battling cancer.

I pray for them to find the strength to tolerate the intense drugs. The interferon, the IL-2, the chemotherapy and all the numerous side affects that are freakin HORRIBLE!!! 

SO, why did I live?  I AM A FIGHTER!  I AM STRONG!!!  
For those of you who are fighting....FIGHT ON!
For those of you who have lost a loved one....I know they are in heaven. And it sucks they are no longer here.....their suffering is over. I almost left my physical body and went there myself....

PEACE to ALL Warriors!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment